Saturday, May 14, 2011

Request that David talk to a nutrionist

I will talk to David about speaking with a nutritionist. I'd like him to get some ideas about what types of breakfasts would be healthy. He doesn't like my suggestions. I'm going to ask him to refrain from buying things like pop tarts, sugary cereals, and toaster streudels. I would like for the kids to eat a protein to last them a few hours. I will make the appointment for him and we will review the suggestions that the nutrionist makes.

He's being pretty stubborn about. He just keeps saying, "I'm doing the best that I can. I don't have time to make a real breakfast in the morning." He thinks I just just make the breakfast. I'm fine with that as long as he takes on one of my morning or evening activities. His choices are ironing clothes the night before or doing hair.

He doesn't want to swap. How annoying is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment