Monday, June 20, 2011

Off of the Wagon

This past week has been very stressful for me. When I am stressed, I eat poorly. I made a trip to McDonald's and got the number 1 with large fries and a chocolate Sundae. I also went to HR and got two Snickers and Baby Ruth. I guess a few days won't hurt. Today, I'm going back to logging what I eat into Livestrong.com. I'm so busy and I really feel like I don't have the time to do it.

I read an article that indicated that caffeine depletes your body of Vitamin D. I knew that at one point, but I think I must have forgotten. I'm trying not to drink it, but I just get so sleepy sometimes. I wish I didn't have to sleep because I always have so much to do. I've found that in the long run, it really doesn't help that much. I eventually crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment