Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oodles n' Noodles

The kids have been begging for Oodles n' Noodles. Lucas came up with a plan, suggesting that we buy them once a month. I didn't agree to that. I never had Oodles n' Noodles until my room mate introduced them to me when I was in college. I was trying to figure out why we have them in our house. It just occurred to me that it was because of Raymond's friend Alec. Alec plays football and a couple of years ago, he needed to lose weight so that he could play. His mom emptied her house of all fattening things and we ended up with the big case of Oodles n' Noodles. I'll be sure to remind them of that should the subject come up again.

They still don't seem to like this new way of eating. I don't think I'm being too strict. They have fattening foods every now and then, I just make sure that I limit them to one serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment