Friday, June 24, 2011

Weight Concerns




Sophia is a little concerned about her weight. I think the only thing she needs to do is to exercise a little more. The only thing is that she doesn't really like sports. Even though she's only allowed to watch TV for 30 minutes a day, she will usually select an activity that is sedentary. She likes to do crafts, read, and play with her Barbie dolls. She will ride her bike if I send her outside, but she is a little uncomfortable riding around the neighborhood by herself. Riding in the loop in front of our house can be a little boring. She runs around at camp. But now that school is out, I think maybe I will show her some exercises she can do. I actually prefer to exercise by myself. Quite frankly, it's the only time I get to have by myself! I do want her to include exercise in her daily routine, so maybe I'll add an extra workout that we can do together. . . unless I can get David to do it. Hmmm. That's a thought. He doesn't workout, and I think that might be the thing to get them started. I am willing to do it if he doesn't want to, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment