Friday, July 15, 2011

Conclusion

New recipes include strawberry and spinach salad, rhubarb with raisins on , quinoa, cashew asparagus, strawberry fruit smoothies, and mango chicken.

The kids have adjusted to healthier breakfasts. There's no whining about wanting pop tarts or Cap'n Crunch. They really think about portion sizes and frequently ask whether or not a particular food is healthy.

David's made huge strides. I can't believe he's actually shopping at the Farmer's Market. He's stopped asking the kids if they want seconds. Also, he hasn't brought home a huge box of cookies or anything since we started this. This is good for me. I'm always watching what I eat and I just don't have that much self control. Today when I wanted something sweet, I got raisins because it's the only sweet thing that was in the house.

Raymond is the only person who didn't read Food Rules.
Lucas has taken it upon himself to alert Sophia and Layla when they are attempting to get another portion.

David hasn't mentioned stopping the project and I think we'll continue to progress. My next mission is to focus on exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment