Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cravings

I'm not doing such a good job at keeping away from sugar. The nutrionist says I should always eat a proetein with a carb, even if it's an apple. That's why I just can't eat sweets. Sugar makes me crave sugar. When I stay away from it for two days, I actually don't crave it anymore. I tend to be less hungry. It's just getting through the cravings for the first couple of days. But it is just so FUN to eat sweet stuff. The kids seem to be doing pretty well. I definitely hear them talking about food choices and that's a good thing. They have stopped asking for pop tarts and toaster struedels. Yay!

Lucas actually went for a walk on his own because he felt lazy. That's fantastic.

The boys seem to be able to resist food. They can get just one of something and be done with it. I think maybe the girls inherited the hunger gene from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment